Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

me so hungri

So I was lazy this morning and focused on my hair instead of making a lunch. I quickly ran out of the house with a container of cut up pineapple, a box of cherry tomatoes, bulkan yogurt with blueberries and rhubarb jam thinking that was going to be enough for the day.

When lunch time approached, I thought to myself, what is aroud my work that I can take out in less than 1 hour (I have a meeting later, so I am in a rush!!!).
Well, I thought "What about the yellow chip wagon right at the corner of Bank and Sunnyside". If you haven't tried this place in Ottawa... it is a must!

B.T.W. It's called M&G!

I quickly hoovered a Bacon, Tomatoe Grilled Cheese Sandwich. It was.... DELICIOUS!!! Fresh tomatoes, salty bacon, buttery and crunchy toast... Mmmmmm.

A 365 day landmark! Rain, snow or shine, he is there feeding the folks of the old Ottawa South!
Rumour has it, he is missing a finger.

French fries anyone?
Bon appétit!

No comments:

Post a Comment