Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

fashion is pritti

I have a problem and I need to know that I am not the only one who does this.


Do you buy clothes even if it's not in your size because you want to own it? I was telling this story to a friend, and she said it "If I can't have this, no one will!". It's so true!

"If I can't have this, no one
will!"

I can think of a few things that I bought because either it was on sale or I just really wanted it and they did not have it in my size.


Isn't there a song for that? Oh ya, "Fat guy in a little coat". haha

Anyways, I have been getting better at this, I promise. At least I try to give my clothes to people that I think it will look good on. Of course, I must choose these people and hope that I can wear these clothes vicariously through them!

Make me proud ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment