Search This Blog

Monday, August 9, 2010

me read booki

Hello my prittis,

My friends who know me, know that I don't read. If I am reading a book, it's either funny, shallow or because I'm trying to fall asleep (we call that sleeping disease- when you fall asleep from reading).

Someone gave me a book after a meeting at work the other day. I didn't know this lady, but she said it was a good book... so I believed her.

She was right. I am just flying through this book.
It's called "Outliers, the story of success by Malcom Gladwell".
Since I want to be successful, this book is for me.

It's an A.D.D. book, which is good for me. I don't like long drawn out things. I like different information that is packaged neatly into separate chapters, but all the information is connecting somehow. (Kinda like my blog I guess :S).

It talks about how successful people "had it made", whether they trained for it, were presented with a unique opportunity, timing, had the right upbringing and the brains of course.

Let's see if this book will make me an outlier one day... some day.

Tell me, have you read this book? What book are you reading? Any recommendations?

No comments:

Post a Comment