Search This Blog

Friday, July 23, 2010

me like my countri

Every month I check my inbox and patiently wait... what's new this time? will I be featured in this one? what will the next issue of Modern Vintage look like?


Last month, I submitted an article to "Modern Vintage", it's a local newsletter that talks about music, fashion, culture, politics, sports and much more. What I love about it most, is that it's for anyone and talks about anything, the best part is that you don't have to be a journalist to submit your artciles, reviews or opinions. I think this is what inspired me to get back to writing. I may not be great at it, and you may find lots of mistakes... but I warned you in my first post!

I am actually proud of the article I submitted about Canada. Here is a picture of it! If you are having trouble reading the article, here is the direct link to it!

If you want some light reading and diversified entertainment, I strongly suggest.... that you do what you want!

For those of you who are curious (like me! heheh)

You know what this is: http://www.eproductions.tk/


and... If you wish to be added to the mailing list, you know what to do with this: eproductions at live dot com

No comments:

Post a Comment