Search This Blog

Friday, July 23, 2010

pici of the weeki-2



I realize that it's a bit early, but I am going away this weekend and I wanted to make sure that I took care of you!

So this week we have Wedding Polaroids provided by a great friend from my childhood! Not sure if she wants to remain anonymous, so for privacy sake, I will omit her name!

Basically, I love these pictures and the raw colours that are captured. Again it's a simplicity thing. No fancy lighting, natural poses, one shot deal, what you see is what you get!

When you get it right the first time, it's priceless!

Thank you for submitting to pici of the weeki!

I hope you all enjoyed these.
Don't forget to share your favorite pics with me! Who knows, you could be next!

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment