Search This Blog

Monday, July 26, 2010

me want lunchi

So, once again I did not bring a lunch with me.

I was so busy this weekend and didn't have a chance to do the groceries.

I wonder if keeping track of these blogs will be an indirect way of tracking how often I eat out!!! Crap :S

I was not the only one who didn't have a lunch today. I was invited to "Serious Cheese" it's a great cheese, sandwich, soup, etc shop on Bank Street in Ottawa. We took our lunch to go, and sat outside at a pic nic table :) Loves it!

I had a delicious "grilled cheese and ham" sandwich with a small macaroni and cheese with bacon. Basically the same thing served differently! I just realised that I ate a grilled cheese last week too!! What is my problem?!

Anyhow, It was delicious...

This is all that is left of my lunch.
Bon appétit!

No comments:

Post a Comment