Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

me love spending money-4

So yesterday on my lunch break I went antiquing! Read more about my adventures on this post.
But... this post is about spending money!! So here is what I bought for $25!!

You are probably thinking, why would you put a laundry board up as decoration. Because I think it's fabulous! That's why. The blue tones in the glass complement the blue in my shower curtain. Plus that wall was so empty... it was missing an accent piece!

So, do you like it? What's your favorite accent piece in your bathroom.
If you read this post, you will see the copper bucket that I want to get and fill with towels and toilet paper and place it under the hand towel.
Tell me what you think.

I am off to measure the space to see if it fits!


No comments:

Post a Comment