Search This Blog

Friday, July 9, 2010

me like nathalie



Hello readers, I wanted to take the time to introduce you to an amazing person. My best friend Nathalie Nahas. She is not only the nicest person in the world, she is also one of the most talented people I have ever met. Basically anything she touches turns to gold!

These are some of the things she has produced. She is so creative and talented, it's unreal! I know she is going to be famous one day! She's has been featured as Fly Girl of the Week in October 2007, she's worked on music video sets and makes spectacular stuff.. including my hair peice for my wedding!



She has a detailed protfolio on http://www.coroflot.com/, it's worth checking it out! She is also available to do custom work.
Good luck Nathalie!
Luv you xox

Hey guys her site is up, check it out man, www.nathalienahas.com!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment