Search This Blog

Monday, July 19, 2010

me love spending money



Doesn't this picture just screem "$PEND YOUR MONEY HERE!!!".

What it is with pharmacies? There is nothing like taking an hour and going through each aisle slowly and asking yourslef "Do I need this?", "Maybe I should get two, it's a great sale", "Oh, my friends use this, I should get one... I'm here anyway".

This weekend, I did just that. Spend money on things I probably didn't need. Although some of my purchases were legitimate, at least I think they were. You tell me.
  1. Shaving cream- I needed some
  2. 3 toothpaste tubes- they were on sale
  3. Thin rubber headband- I wanted to see what the hype was all about.
  4. Milk- main reason why I went to the store... and to check a loosing lotto ticket
  5. Hand cream- was on sale... it's supposed to be very moisturinzing. Do I have a million at home? Yes, but this one is different.
  6. Lady stuff- was on sale, you need to buy this stuff when it's on sale.
  7. Cards, Cards, Cards- it's always someone's birthday or something, so I always buy cards together for many events. This way I save lots of time!

Total= $74.00!!! (I know, right?)

I think that's about it. The fact of the matter is, this type of slow shopping is very therapeutic. I hate rushing. I also hate running out of stuff at home, this is why I always have backup!

I would love to know where you like to spend your money or where you practice retail therapy?

Aug 10 2010- This blog post was featured in "Modern Vintage" August 2010 issue!


No comments:

Post a Comment