Search This Blog

Sunday, July 11, 2010

me watch movie

So, I don't know about you, readers, ... But I love watching movies. There's something about taking time out of your own life and diving into a dream.

Last month, I saw the much anticipated Sex And The City 2. And I loved it!!! Obviously. You would have to be crazy not too. It's not an oscars material... But that's not why we watch those types of movies anyway!
My favorite line is when Carrie B apologizes to the Bergdorf Goodman sales clerk because she hasn't shopped there in a while
" I've been cheating on fashion with furniture"... So have I!!!!
I guess I have evolved, much like Carrie in that sense. At one point, after you find a great job, a great guy, get married... You need to create your living space. It takes time, creativity, and Money!!!
Is it sad that I actually paid attention to the furniture and decor in the movie? I mean, I was inspired by Carrie in the first movie for my wedding. (see c
ustom hair piece by Nathalie in my lady post).
I guess depending on where you are
in life, perception changes. Age has nothing to do with it.


I'm just glad that the timing was perfect for me :)

Maybe Carrie will have a baby in the ne
xt movie... God knows I could use some help to decorate a nursery.. But that's not for a while now :)


I just found an amazing blog "Design Apothecary" that completely describes the set of Carries new apartment with Big with pictures, details, and designers.



1 comment:

  1. I have not yet seen it, but i need to, i might be the only SATC fan that has not seen it!!

    ReplyDelete